Friday, December 12, 2008

5.

I'M BOTTLING UP MY EMOTIONS AGAIN AND I FEEL LIKE IF I DON'T SAY SOMETHING I'LL EXPLODE.
I've been feeling like this for the past 5 days and i'm not sure if i can take it anymore.

I hate this. I hate not being with you. No, I hate not having someone to spill every ounce of my being into anymore. I feel empty. I need you, but I don't want you back, because it can't be the same.

I JUST FUCKING WISH THAT YOU WOULD STOP TELLING ME THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS LOVE ME. I can't take that kind of shit. If you really mean it, DON'T FUCKING LEAVE ME. It's that simple. You can't just say that to me and then flirt with other girls. This is why I fucking hate myspace now. You can't do this to me.

I just wish you would stop telling me all those things so that I can let go of you. But it's fucking impossible. I wish you would stop being kind to me so I can be mad at you for leaving me.

I want you to say what you mean. Please don't preach to me your bullshit about how you'll always love me so that I don't get hurt when I see you flirting with hoes on myspace.

DUMB DUMB DUMB. I WISH I WAS OVER YOU.

No comments: