Wednesday, December 31, 2008

8.

wow. you say you miss me, and when i look at your comments to other girls, you're completely selling yourself like a prostitute. like, i really don't know what you're thinking.
i miss you alot too, but when you get like that, it's just annoying.

anyways, spending time with my family made me rethink alot of things. in the perks of being a wallflower, charlie said, "i am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other. " and this was about his family.
and i was thinking about how true it was. because me and my two older cousins differ so much from each other, but there's, like, an unspoken bond between us. my cousin wrote to me in a card "if any tight pants boy messes around with kathy, we will both gladly and easily beat him up."

and up until the moment i read that, i never really realized how much i love my family.
and i wish that there were these kinds of connections with everybody i know.
why do people have to hate each other?
we should accept differences and support each other, no matter what.
like a family.

No comments: