Wednesday, January 28, 2009

13.

my blog is pretty now! so i'm gonna use it more.

pulling the plug was horrible. i think it made everybody really emotional.
just like the constant beeping of the heart monitor made me want to kill something.
after they turned off the respirator, it took a full 10 minutes for her heart to completely stop beating. those were the longest 10 minutes of my life.
we were all crying. but at least its over now.

i'm attending my very first funeral on saturday, and i'm scared to death. we were at a funeral home on sunday, and there was a dead person in the middle of the chapel. it freaked me out more than anything.

anyways.
we haven't had school in 5 days. it's been snowing and raining.
it's kind of a relief, because school is just going to annoy me.

kay, i'm gonna watch axis power hetalia because there's nothing else to do. x_x

No comments: