Wednesday, February 4, 2009

18.

lawlz. i exploded this afternoon.
friggin photoshop freezes on me. and i was working on stuff for like 2 hours and i didn't save ANY of it.
90873905u3jopmds;kl

edit/
ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING CUNT.
DON'T FUCKING TALK SHIT ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND.
especially when you're RETARDED-LY wrong.

i'm just gonna repeat things i read in your post. i don't care. fuck you, brandon.

"You're a self-centered bitch who just gossips about other people because you've got no real friends to actually talk to."

okay, what in the FUCK are you talking about. we don't gossip. We tell honest things people have said about us to each other. You call that gossiping? I call that telling a friend what someone ELSE is gossiping about, shithead. and FYI, WE NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOU. we were just talking about what you called emily to other people, because yeah, we saw what you fucking said to people on AIM. and you fucking dumb bitch, emily has me and maribeth. we're as real as they get. don't assume shit.

"You bitch about your life, how it's so horrible, when your parents make great money. "
HA. HA. HA. WHAT. HER DAD DOESN'T LIVE WITH HER, AND HER MOM HAS NO JOB.
(sorry for putting that up there. i felt the need to contradict his stupidity with facts.)
GREAT JOB ASSSUMING SHIT. dumb fuck.

You cry about getting fucking 89%'s on tests.
dude, if you fucking knew emily's life story, i KNOW you would not be saying this.

this one gave me the epic lulz
You blog about how much drama you have with guys when I'm certain there isn't a guy in the world that would even give you a second glance. You change your haircolor every god damn month, and it just gets uglier every time. You always manage to be there when I hang with my friends, and someday, I'll rip you out in front of everyone, and it'll be the greatest moment of my life up to that point.
THIS IS WHY EVERYONE THINKS YOURE AN OBNOXIOUS DICKHEAD.

god. i hate you so much for thinking you know everything about emily when you don't know anything.
I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH.
YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.

No comments: