Saturday, February 7, 2009

19.

12. Get Mom a really nice birthday present.

Yeah. Fuck. I have no money.
so much for my 12th goal.
There's always next year, though.

You know, my family really makes me rage sometimes. I came home last night and my mom walks up to me and says, "KAT, IT WAS SOOO FUNNY. Your kuyas were talking about ____ and making fun of her and mimicking those idiotic expressions she makes."
I'm not going to reveal any names because that would be kinda offensive.
But yeah. what the hell. That is such a dick move.
My cousins are always cordial (LOL VOCAB WORD WIN) and gentleman-like (lulz) around company, and then when they all leave they just talk a bunch of shit about them. I mean, they're just like their mom, except she doesn't know when to shut up.

I just found it really offensive because they've only met her once and after that they say all this shit. They have no basis of explanation, and no right to say anything about her. And i've known her for half my life, so i'm being particularily defensive.

It just pisses me off that my mom wants me to be just like them. Like what, be nice but be a total bitch behind peoples backs?

I know they have good intentions, but I just wish my mom didn't tell me to look up to them so much.

No comments: