Saturday, February 28, 2009

30.

happy last day of february!

so that acrobat show shindig was pretty cool last night. i saw many pretty faces everywhere. and lots of little kids. and lots of asians. in other words, a sort of kat-esque place.
the show itself was really cool, too. the people were all bendy and had superduper dexterity.
i wish i could move like that.

i feel like i have alot of indirect things to say. but there's only one person, really. and its really long.

you're no fun anymore. we don't talk. what the fuck. i still want you to be my friend. update me a little on your life. i always feel like a loser, asking you how you are and you give me vague answers or you don't answer my question at all. let me innnnnn to your life! pleasee!
AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A LOSER FOR SAYING THIS.

i don't like feeling this way about you. it makes me feel needy.
please just talk to me once in a while.

huh. MGMT isn't all that bad.

No comments: